Resin.io provides a software platform that helps developers build, deploy and manage the code that runs on connected devices. In short, we make IoT work.
Our technology is open, standards-based and proven in production across a wide range of scenarios from drones, 3D printers, point-of-sale devices, tidal turbines, skyscrapers and more. Our investors include DFJ, Aspect Ventures, GE, and Ericsson.
Our customers choose to work with us because our technology flat out works and because we hire responsive and trustworthy people. If you have technical chops and the ability to make customers successful, this job is for you!
- Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
- Develop and deliver a great product demonstration
- Understand customer needs and translate them to current (and potential) features
- Answer technical questions about Resin.io (and related technologies) in complete, accurate and timely fashion
- Providing customers with informed opinions about implementing and working with Resin.io
- Work with our sales team to build out account strategy and planning
- Represent Resin.io at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Remain an advocate for customers at all times
- Maintain technical sales collateral such as demos, presentations, positioning documents etc
- Help hire and train future team members
- Ability to work directly with customers and a commitment to their success.
- Strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches.
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of IoT, with bonus points if you have completed personal projects with devices we support
- Superb verbal communications skills, including a dynamic and engaging presentation style that inspires confidence.
- Experience and familiarity with Resin.io a huge plus.
- Fun to do business with.
- Work with talented, diverse team
- Equipment of your choice
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible vacation policy
- Annual company gathering in an international location
Who we are
Our team is highly distributed and we embrace a remote-first culture with flexible hours. This means that team members can be highly productive while still maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
We are also an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We maintain a work environment in which team members are treated with respect at all times and in which thoughts and ideas can be shared openly.
We actively seek out candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. As you read the job description and you’re not sure if this is the role for you, please ask us.